Hot Head Shirt Presses
The VP-27HH and VP-32HH offer an economical and practical way to enter the shirt finishing business.
The VP-27HH Collar/Cuff/Yoke is able to crisply press the yoke simultaneously.
The VP-32HH has special cut-outs strategically located on the buck to prevent wrinkles in the shoulder and underarm areas which are the key to professional shirt finishing without touch-ups.
The VP-8HH Collar and Cuff offers a professional crisp finish to collar and both cuffs in a single operation. It can be used with the VP-32HH Body/Bosom for increased productivity or with the Vaporpress high production double buck rotary and single buck shirt machines.
These Hot Head Shirt Presses have the following standard features to insure a high quality finish:
- 2 aluminum cylinder design (one for closing of head and a separate cylinder for squeeze pressure) for maximum squeeze pressure for precise finishing
- Pivoting head design provides even pressure across the entire buck
- Extra wide head opening for easier buck dressing and removal
- Special 2 button synchronized close/lock design for operator comfort and efficiency
- Built on an extremely heavy duty frame
- Insulated head for energy efficiency
- Large stainless steel table to prevent rust
- Head squeeze pressure regulator and gauge mounted on table with air regulator/filter/lubricator
- Steel wool pad, flannel pad and long life Nomex cover results in a uniform press including the seams and placket and prevents button breakage
- Special highly polished stainless steel head design for a professional, crisp finish every time
- Steam hose is shielded along with an insulated head for heat efficiency and safety
- VP-8HH is standard with water spray and condenser
- All three models include a head release timer