Hot Head Presses
VP-42HH is a utility model specially designed for pressing of small contoured items and medium flat garments.
VP-51HH is ideally suited as an all purpose utility for pressing smocks, aprons, coats, dresses, table linen, uniforms, tubular garments such as jeans and lab coats.
VP-54HH with its extra long buck with its square end makes it ideal for use whenever large volume finishing is desired on a variety of garments, athletic shirts, jeans and linens. The tapered narrow end increases its versatility. Combine it with the VP-19HH or VP-21HH to make the perfect linen work station.
VP-54RHH is an optional rectangular shape for increased flexibility – its specially curved buck ends and the wide to narrow shape of the buck body makes it useful for finishing a variety of coats and garments as well as pants and linen supply piece work. This shape permits dressing of a pant top on one end of buck and the leg of another pant on the opposite end for simultaneous pressing to save time and cost.
VP-19HH and VP-21HH with their convex shapes are versatile presses to finish pant tops and those hard to reach parts of garments such as tapered areas, yokes, small areas of dresses as well short sleeves and shirt touch-ups. For larger size items, the buck shape of the VP-21HH is very useful. Either of these mushroom presses teamed with a Vaporpress Utility Press form an excellent garment finishing unit.
These Hot Head Presses have the following standard features to insure a high quality finish:
- 2 separate cylinder for closing and squeeze pressure
- Special 2 button synchronized close/lock design for operator comfort and efficiency
- Built on an extremely heavy duty frame
- Head squeeze pressure regulator and gauge and air regulator/filter/lubricator
- Steel wool pad, flannel pad and long life Nomex cover results in a uniform press including the seams and placket and prevents button breakage
- Special highly polished stainless steel head design for a professional, crisp finish every time
- Large stainless steel table to prevent rust
- Steam hose is shielded along with an insulated head for heat efficiency and safety
- Variety of options such as head release timer and water spray with condenser